Rental Times & Prices
Sunday through Wednesday, there is a $400 minimum that must be spent when you reserve the space. Food and drinks are included in that minimum. If your party does not meet the minimum, you will have to pay whatever amount remains to get to $400.
Thursday through Saturday you can reserve the space between the hours of 11am and 8pm with a $600 minimum. If your party does not meet the minimum, you will have to pay whatever amount remains to get to $600.
If the Reservation falls on a Holiday or Busy Weekend (Christmas/Thanksgiving/Graduation) the minimum may be more. This will be communicated with you if so.
When you reserve the space, the minimums cover a strict 2 hour time block. If you would like to stay longer than 2 hours, the minimum is raised by the hour. Sunday-Wednesday $150/hr, Thursday-Saturday $250/hr.
We will not be held responsible for any monetary difference between your tab and the minimum.
When you reserve the space, we just ask for a 50% deposit. This deposit is credited to your total at the end of the party. Gratuity is 20% of the total amount, non-negotiable, and is automatically added to the check at the end of the party. No separate checks within one party.
Your event promptly begins and ends at the time you reserved. We will not be held responsible for tardiness and you will be charged the minimum regardless.
Last Call for alcohol will be 30 minutes before your party is scheduled to end.
The capacity for Jack’s Hideaway is 25 people. You are allowed to have underage patrons at your event, but we ask that you give us their names when you fill out and sign the contract.
Bringing in outside food from a licensed kitchen is allowed but there will be a non-taxed Plating and Cleaning fee added to the end of your check (after gratuity). This amount is determined by how much outside food is brought in.
JACKTOWN’S FOOD PRICING
- $100/Tray of Jack Brown’s Cheese or Hamburgers (16 burgers)
- $55/ ½ Tray of Burgers (8 burgers)
- $130/Tray of Jack Brown’s Specialty Burgers (16 burgers)
- $70/ ½ Tray of Specialty Burgers (8 burgers)
- $30/Tray of French Fries, JBs Regular or BJs Regular (8 -9 orders per tray)
- $25/ ½ Tray of French Fries
- $35/Tray of Sweet Potato Fries (8-9 orders per tray)
- $25/ ½ Tray of Sweet Potato Fries
- $50/Tray of Nuggies (Tossed in one sauce)
- $30/ ½ Tray of Nuggies (Tossed in one sauce)
- $80/Tray of Sliders (Mix and Match 24 sliders)
- $45/ ½ Tray of Sliders (Mix and Match 12 sliders)
- $60/Tray of Wings (48 wings tossed in one sauce)
- $35/ ½ Tray of Wings (24 wings tossed in one sauce)
- $40/Tray of Salad (Ceaser or Cobb with either fried or grilled chicken)
- $60/Tray of Grilled Cheese (16)
- $32/ ½ Tray of Grilled Cheese (8)
- $46/Tray of Fried Mac and Cheese Bites
- $25/ ½ Tray Fried Mac and Cheese Bites
- $3.50/Pitcher of Soda (Coke, Diet, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Sweet Tea or Mr. Pibb)
- $8.99/Cheese Plate (Feeds 2-3 people)